IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ELDERLY - NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (2019-nCoV)
PRECAUTIONS :: FOR ALL ELDERLY
- Frequently clean hands by using soap and water for at least 20 secs
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes etc.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue�throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid shaking hands or close contact with anyone who has fever and cough.
- Avoid unwanted travel out of your home.
- Eat only well-cooked food.
- Maintain stock of your regular prescription medication.
CAUTION :: ELDERLY WITH PRE-CONDITIONS
- If you are suffering from any pre-condition like Diabetes, CVD, Hypertension, Asthma etc. you need to take extra care.
- Do increase your consumption of Vitamin C by natural sources like Amla/ Citrus Fruits or in the form of supplements to boost your immunity after consulting your doctor.
- If Diabetic, monitor your Blood Glucose levels regularly.
- Ensure that you take your meals and prescribed medicines regularly.
- Exercise Moderately, Keep Fit and Don�t Forget to Smile!!
- Group Gathering
- Crowded retail stores
- Non-essential workers in the house
- Hand Shakes
- Crowded transportation
- Attending Marriages / Events / Temples etc.
- Travel out of station
- In visiting local market areas
- In visiting local parks
- During doctor visits
- While Visitors in the house maintain distance & Use sanitizers
- In caretakers providing bed side care � ensure hygiene
- Read a book
- Pray at home
- Watch TV / home movies
- Indulge in gardening
- Listen to Music
- Cook your favourite dish
- Video Chat with friends and family
WHAT TO DO IN CASE YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN INFECTED?
STAY CALM AND CALL YOUR ANVAYAA CARE MANAGER IMMEDIATELY OR CALL +91 7288 818181
GOVERNMENT HELPLINE NUMBERS
080-26088682 , HYDERABAD:
104 , CHENNAI:
Disclaimer: This is providing to elderly to apply caution and based on known information from W.H.O and other sources. Recipients of this are advised to use their self-judgement as well